Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back from a short trip to Florida


Wood Stork, Shingle Creek Management Area, Orlando, FL, Jan 20, 2013
Red shouldered Hawk, Shingle Creek Management Area, Orlando, FL, Jan 20, 2013

I'm back from a short trip to central Florida. I managed to get in a bit of birding but not as much as I would typically do as I continued to recover from a concussion following a fall on the ice a couple weeks ago. Instead of birding most of the day I would get out most mornings for a few hours until I started feeling bad and then head back to the hotel.

I was in Orlando from Saturday Jan 19- Wednesday Jan 23. On Sunday I birded at the Shingle Creek Management Area in Orlando.  Nothing too out of the ordinary there but still nice to be out and about.  I'll add some more from the other days as I get time to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment