Sunday, October 2, 2011

California trip con't

Heermann's Gull, Point Reyes NS, CA, Sep 18, 2011

Western Gull eating crab, Point Reyes NS, CA, Sep 18, 2011

Spotted Towhee, Point Reyes NS, CA, Sep 19, 2011

Western scrub Jay, Inverness, CA, Sep 18, 2011


I have finally gotten around to adding up the birds seen on my recent California trip as well as going through some of the photos taken out there.  I have only gotten through about half so far but have included a few above.   The trip began in Point Reyes where we stayed for four nights and then down to Monterrey for a night (with an all day pelagic trip) and then three nights in Big Sur.

The totals for the trip are as follows:
Life birds:13
Year birds: 52
California Birds:86 (state total now 161)
Total species seen on trip: 145

I will add more detailed info on the trip as I get around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment