Thursday, November 6, 2014

A rainy, cool day

Although today was cloudy, rainy and cool the weather could lead to some good stuff tomorrow as the weather clears and the wind increases out of the northwest.  I made a brief stop at Hadley Cove on my way in to work and found the usually Mallards and a Black Duck but little else.  I also stopped at Winsor Dam as it was getting dark but it was a little too dark to see much but I did notice the anti gull patrol was not out on the water so hopefully any birds put down by the weather will still be there at first light tomorrow.  I would expect a decent showing of waterfowl tomorrow given the conditions but who knows for sure?  Fingers crossed for something unusual.  No photos today...hopefully some good ones tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment